Gazepoint GP3 HD eye tracker, 60Hz system, API/SDK included, recommended for eye tracking software developers, 1 Yr Warranty/Support
GP3 HD Eye Tracker 60Hz | Hardware Only
Gazepoint GP3 HD eye tracker, 60Hz system, API/SDK included, recommended for researchers and developers,
1 Yr Warranty/Support
The GP3 HD is a research-grade eye tracker utilizing a machine-vision camera at the heart of its imaging and processing system.
High performance eye tracking at an accessible price
- 0.5 – 1.0 degree of visual angle accuracy
- 60Hz sampling rate
- 5- or 9-point calibration
- Open standard API
- 35cm (horizontal) x 22cm (vertical) movement
- ±15 cm range of depth movement
- Ultra portable – 320 x 45 x 47 mm (155g)
- Compatible with 24″ displays or smaller
All prices are shown in USD.
Purchase includes: GP3 HD eye tracker, mini tripod and USB cables.
System Requirements: Intel Core i7 or faster, 8 GB RAM, Windows 7, 8.1 or 10, USB3.0 port; Mac and Linux are not supported at this time.
|Dimensions||51 x 9 x 9 cm|