1. The GP3 needs to be around 65 cm (25 inches) or around an arm’s length from the user face
2. The GP3 should ideally be around 40 cm (15 inches) lower than the user’s eye level so it can point at an upwards angle towards the eyes, avoiding reflection from infrared light.
3. For a 19-inch monitor, the GP3 should be around 15 cm (6 inches) in front of the bottom of the monitor. For smaller monitors, it should be closer, and it should be positioned further away for larger monitors while maintaining the arm’s length distance from user to eye tracker.
4. Avoid bright lights (or sunlight) pointing at the GP3 or the user’s face — the GP3 will work in a dark room.
5. If the user is wearing glasses, bring the GP3 slight closer to the user and point up towards the user’s eyes at a steeper angle than usual.
The password is supplied together with your shipment cables.
Video – .avi
Still image – .png
Intel Core i5 processor or faster
4 GB RAM minimum
We generally take a day or two to prepare your shipment and dispatch it.
Transit to the U.S. and Canada ~ 2 days
Transit to the E.U. ~ 3 days
Transit to other European countries ~ 4–5 days
Transit to South America ~ 4–5 days
Transit to Asia ~ 4–5 days
Transit to the Middle East ~ 5–6 days