Gazepoint GP3 eye tracker, 60Hz system, API/SDK included, recommended for eye tracking software developers,
1 Yr Warranty/Support
The GP3 is a research-grade eye tracker utilizing a 60Hz machine-vision camera at the heart of its imaging and processing system.
High performance eye tracking at an affordable price (online special)
- 0.5 – 1 degree of visual angle accuracy
- 60 Hz
- 5- or 9-point calibration
- Open standard API
- 25cm (horizontal) x 11cm (vertical) movement
- ±15 cm range of depth movement
- Ultra portable – 320 x 45 x 40 mm (145g)
- Compatible with 24″ displays or smaller
All prices are shown in USD.
Purchase includes: GP3 eye tracker, mini tripod and USB cables.
System Requirements: Intel Core i5 – 8th generation or faster, 8 GB RAM, Windows 7, 8.1 or 10; Mac and Linux are not supported at this time.