Remote Viewer allows you to view an experiment from another computer over a LAN network. This is useful for experiment observation from a secondary room. Remote Viewer features:
- Streams real-time observations of the experiment in progress to a remote computer
- Allows for multiple Remote Viewers to be used at the same time on multiple computers
- Real-time chat between Remote Viewers enables non-audible instructions to be passed between observers / experimenters
- All connected Remote Viewers can enter text observations in real-time into the recorded data stream for later review
- Only requires approximately 20 Mbps of bandwidth
All prices in USD.
Note that Remote Viewer requires Gazepoint Analysis UX Edition software.